PlayStation 4 Games
- SUPERSTAR – INSPIRED INNOVATION: Find yourself behind the net and catch the defence sleeping? Scoop up the puck and tuck it under the bar for a jaw-dropping Michigan.Break the goalie’s brain with Kucherov’s no-deke deke. Score from an impossible angle with an insane between-the-legs one-timer just like Matthew Tkachuk. Shake off a pesky defender by banking the puck off the back of the net to create space, just like Sid.Each of these iconic moves created an unforgettable hockey moment; create your own in NHL 21
- SLIPS, BANKS AND CHIPS: NHL 21 revolutionizes neutral zone play with the addition of slips, banks and chips. Get small and slippery along the boards as you squeakby a defender’s check. Bank the puck off the boards and around your opponent or use the back of the net to do the same. Or just chip the puck past a flatfooted defenseman and burn him on your way to the goal
- IMPROVED AI HOCKET IQ: AI has been optimized to make sure that your teammates can break out on their own and hit you with a pass in stride so you can keep drivingto the net. In addition, they’ll be better positioned and more open to the net for passes in the O-zone. On the other side of the puck, defensive AI will work harder to slow down the opposing team in the middle of the ice and block passing lanes when defending
- GAMESAVING GOALIE DESPERATION: Great goaltending is born out of calculated athleticism - being in the best position to make the stop, while having the athletic abilityto quickly shut the door on an unexpected opportunity. New desperation saves and animations mean that you’re never out of it - there’s always a chance to make a jaw-dropping, acrobatic stop - even against your momentum
- IMPROVED GOALIE CONTROL: Goaltending controls have been reworked to use the right stick for more of your movements, making user controlled goalies more fluid andtactile
- IMPROVED GOALIE POSITIONING: AI goalies are smarter when it comes to positioning - they’ll adjust and square up to the shooter’s approach angle to give themselves the best chance of making the stop
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.